Thursday, October 25, 2007

some days are better than others

We spent our day off in Fort Wayne, IN yesterday... we had one crew room and one band room between 9 of us... which was great. I guess I'm more a five-star touring kind of girl. Well, not really, but to never have a hotel room? On a 7 week tour? Um... not my kind of tour.

Anyhow, I went to dinner with a couple of the guys and when we got back to the bus, we walked in on the bassist belting out some song on his new karaoke mic (just remembered: Easy (like Sunday morning...)). He looked moderately embarrassed and then tried to get us to participate. I'm WAY to shy and (on this tour) sober to do any singing.

That was the highlight of my day yesterday. Today we're at the gig; it's grim, but non-smoking (small hoorah!) and tomorrow we're driving to Graceland. Photos should follow barring any unfortunately, unforeseen circumstances.

No comments: