Sunday, November 18, 2007

craft-o-matic

I've decided that until I start working again, this will be my crafting journal.

On a side-note, I ordered a book through the fine people at Blurb.com. It's a photo journal of the Erasure tour that I put together for Val and possibly another for Ian. He's not terribly sentimental, but seeing as he didn't have a camera on tour, I thought I might send him one so he could re-live the magic. I don't know that he'll appreciate it, though...

I'm excited about the book! I ordered one to preview... if it's great, then I'll order more, or maybe just make it available for people to buy online. I'm undecided. And cheap. And on the cusp of a financial freak-out due to lack of work prospects in the coming months.

My friend, Thom quit the Winehouse tour -- I read about it on PerezHilton.com??? He's a minor celebrity now. That makes three people I've worked with who have made internet celebrity status via the pink pages of Perez Hilton. It's only a matter of time before I'm there myself... well, probably not.

1 comment:

Polly said...

Blogs are allowed to change usage. Mine went from a knitting blog to pretty much a sewing blog, with a bit of my general life thrown in. Look forward to seeing the crafts! P x x x