Monday, December 10, 2007

i did it!!!

I got my cards and my parcels in the mail! It's a minor miracle that I made the deadline... I spent all day yesterday sick from a toxic combination of bourbon and vodka and awoke today completely disoriented. I thought I had slept through Monday, which put me in a major panic seeing as the news reported today as the last day to ship anything international (on the cheap) to arrive by Christmas. Phew.

So I knit frantically and finished Val's dalek:

I also managed to finally put those buttons on my Aspen hat, so it's street legal now. Hoorah! (Just in time for Vegas... I think it's cold there... have hat, will travel).
photo deleted

2 comments:

Marin (AntiM) said...

I don't know whether to gaze in awe in the efficiency that is you or be all bent out of shape because you're an overachiever making me look bad.

lisa said...

Love the buttons-good to see the finished hat! ~lmc