Tuesday, February 5, 2008

"super" tuesday

It's Super Tuesday but I'm not affiliated, so I have to sit through the torture of hours and hours of commentary and predictions while the responsible citizens go and vote for their favorites.

On the upside, this was in my inbox this morning:

photo deleted

Tracy, new friend, made this comic for me after I confessed my weakness for P90X. She had co-conspirators -- the photo was supplied by my friend Ian, why it's so orange, I know not. Maybe I really was this orange at one point? I don't remember... maybe that's why when the Power 90X infomercial comes on TV, I have to drop everything and watch it over and over again.

Hmmm.

Drunken knitting tonight. I need to leave in time to catch the new "House" -- a bit of sanity amidst the caucus/primary madness.

No comments: