Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Boobies!

My friend Morgan is flying out on Friday; we're going to a concert and doing some yarn shopping while she's here. She just finished this crazy boob pillow -- I'm going to try to get her to plot out a pattern for me because I imagine something like this could come in handy for me in the future. I'm not working, but this might seal the deal to get me on a gig...

She also made a killer beanis. If I work on my crochet skillz, I might know the glory of a bean-bag penis, too.

OK. I'm supposed to be knitting chicks but Family Guy is on and I'm incapable of doing anything productive today. I might as well round out the evening as the day began: today's show was sponsored by "sloth."

1 comment:

Marin (AntiM) said...

I'm pretty sure the pattern on the boobs goes, "Start by making a mouse..."