Thursday, March 27, 2008

funny, innit?

I've been feeling all down lately. Oh yes, you haven't noticed? Anyhow, last night the DKers and I went to happy hour and a complete stranger made me laugh. As we were leaving our post at the bar, one of the hosts at the restaurant made a comment on our "prime real estate" and that how it was fortuitous for these three guys that we were leaving. He also cheekily said that we should be "proud of our landscaping." This can be interpreted a couple of different ways... I took it straight to the gutter; hey, it made me laugh.

We also had a discussion about the "Denver Dumb Mens League" and thought it might be clever to set up a "Manny-Cam" much along the lines of the Kitten Cam. I'll let Marin extrapolate because my contribution was the name. I'm just the idea person, I'm not so-much about action or follow-through.

When I got home there was an email from my favorite Belfast-er. I adore this guy and instead of waiting until the morning when I was completely sober and rested to reply to him, I went at it full force. Luckily the email wasn't too boozey (I had to reread it this morning). Phew.

The weathermen were actually spot-on last night about today's forecast. It's definitely colder out. Where is my sunshine? Just when I was starting to ease into Spring it goes all grey. Hopefully this will be short-lived.

1 comment:

Marin (AntiM) said...

And I was going to try to cheer you up by reminding you there are cats back in the KittyCam room and I went to peek and the damned camera's offline again.

Now I'm depressed.