Monday, March 31, 2008

i gots me some fishes

Look over there --->

Click on the box to "drop food" and the fish will swim over to it.

Bored, I am.

I'm also going to Littleton to watch a show being taped. Yes, it's come to this... actually I have an ulterior motive. A local band is doing a set on this new music-themed show and I'm hoping to pass my card on to them. I don't really know how to contact them otherwise (unless I leave a message on their MySpace??) That's even too tacky for me.

Todays six words: Grey skies beckon sleep, I resist

2 comments:

Marin (AntiM) said...

I just spent a half hour feeding your fish. I hope they don't outgrow their box.

Angifreak said...

Thanks for stopping to feed the fishes. This widget is fun, but I think it would be improved if the fish grew after being fed... or if they died when overfed.