Monday, March 24, 2008

nil

I've been sitting around feeling grim about my work prospects again... I finally talked to a PM at a venue in Boulder and they're in need of "interns" so I might be starting to crew up there soonish. In the meantime, I've been sending my resume around like it's a chain letter and the world will end if I don't hit up 50 people a day. And nothing.

So, to make myself happy(ish), I'm knitting up a lobster:
Um... imagine massive hulking claws and those weird antennae thing coming out of the top of it's head. It'll look like a lobster... eventually.

In other knitting news, I've torn out the first sock. After turning the heel and having holes (eyelets if I could live with them, but since I can't, they're holes) and have re-purposed the yarn for this scarf from the current Knitty. I'm getting stripes, but I think I can live with it.

Yeah, so that's it. Mondays suck.

2 comments:

Polly said...

What's a PM? And what would you be interning as? I hope something you like comes along soon. In the meantime your lobster looks cool! Polly x x x

Angifreak said...

Eh, Production Manager -- I'll be interning as "local crew" just to get some face time with the sound engineers at the theater. I'm really not looking forward to this, but it's something I need to do... something will come along soonish. It must or I have to possibly get a "real" job.