1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important‡ things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Marin tagged me; this is my first meme tag! So here goes... six things about me:
- My personal motto is: anything, twice. I've got a theory that the first time you have something, it might be abnormally spectacular or grim, so to get a good gauge on whether or not I'll really like something/someone, I have to try it twice.
- I'm a voracious reader. You'd never know it by the way I talk... because I'm lazy when it comes to speech... and writing... but I do read an average of four books a week. That said, I really detest thrillers. They bore me.
- I keep a list of irrational fears -- I haven't added to it in a while, but it's mostly just weird ways I could possibly die. That's why I don't drink from a straw while driving.
- I have a "thing" about things being perfect. It's my way of channeling Martha. When things become slightly less than perfect, I pretty much stop caring about them altogether (e.g. the Mighty Crappolla)
- I know I'm completely neurotic, but I kind of like it. I'll grow into it eventually... I can't wait to be an eccentric 80 year old woman.
- I really like chick flicks and cheesy teen dramas. I do. It's like having warts, but I love them... the happy endings are so comforting.