Friday, April 11, 2008

california dreaming

Well, I got an unofficial, official confirmation that I'm going to Coachella to work for a day. It's going to be a bit of a whirlwind trip, but I'm already really looking forward to this. I hope I'm flying United and I really hope the FAA doesn't shut them down for maintenance on the days I'm flying. I'm a little scared.

I met some lovely ladies last night at the Bobmas celebration. The knitting was fun until the sun set so I had to put away the needles and start Miller Time in earnest. I stayed a good 2 hours longer than I planned, and missed new episodes of CSI and Without a Trace. I'll live... the new season is short and they'll be in repeats shortly.

Today's words: I do not need more yarn*

*there are big sales on at a few local stores... one involving donuts, but I'm resisting. It's Spring -- I need to concentrate on some minimizing.

No comments: