Thursday, April 17, 2008

day late... thousands of dollars short

My property tax is due on the 30th. Urgh. I wrote the check out back in December and it's just been sitting on the counter, taunting me ever since. The whole tax situation just bums me out.

I meant to post an entry yesterday, but got caught up with knitting on the couch while I waited for Barbara to get here from the Springs. Poor B... she got stuck in traffic. Rush hour traffic. In snow. It took her forever to get here, but it was so worth it. We drank... we ate... it was good times and I wish she could've stayed longer.

OK. So, as I was waiting yesterday, I looked outside and saw a couple of confused ducks:

You have to click the pictures to see the ducks in a larger picture... my camera's zoom capabilities are limited. I have video; if I can figure out how to upload it without having to put it on YouTube, I will do just that.

Anyhow, after a while two more ducks joined in. It was this silly duck snow dance thing for a while. Oh, my life is very boring indeed.

While I was very drunk last night, I was on the receiving end of a drunk-dial call! I was *thisclose* to sending out an email, but I refrained and so to reward myself, I'm going to eat a block of halvah now. Yum.

Thursday's words: I love the big blue bear

Wednesday's words: springtime snow is for the ducks

2 comments:

Marin (AntiM) said...

Was it a good drunk dialing call? The kind that makes you think there are... possibilities?

Angifreak said...

Bahaha. Not THAT type of drunk dial; it was Moxie from DDSnB -- I half promised to try to stop by there once my friend showed up, but by the time she got to my house, it was late so we started to drink and then hopped out for dinner. I wish I had saved the message... it was HIlarious.