Sunday, June 29, 2008

misery loves

In Oklahoma City today. We weren't sure that the show was really going to happen last night seeing as there was no backline at 6pm when the doors were supposed to open... I don't think they'd let Aly &AJ perform without their backing band -- it's probably not Disney approved. Oh well, the show did happen, albeit a little late, which just means that Jon and I got back to our hotels for a much needed sleep at 11pm. Le sigh.

I've got to pack up and get to the airport because today we fly to... Buffalo! I should've gotten Jon up and out early and taken the 12:15 flight, but I'm that tired and so unmotivated. We have a 3 hour layover at O'Hare so maybe I'll take that time to update my blog instead of working on my expense report. Yeah, I think that's a good plan.

No comments: