Sunday, July 20, 2008

sleep is fleeting

I had the strangest dream last night which made me awake at 7am this morning really upset... there's a website I read daily written by this woman I have a bit of a girl crush on (she seems really cool on paper and seems like someone I'd want to be friends with but won't be because her family only exists on the internet). Anyhow, my dream was that I had unwittingly been having an affair with her husband and I was the cause for the breakup of their marriage... and ultimately, the demise of this blog I love to read. It was really strange. I suppose I'd benefit from the purchase of a dream journal...

So the packing hasn't started yet and my house is a disaster zone. I'm staring at my open suitcase -- it's got a gaping grin on it's clamshelley self just begging me to start throwing stuff inside... I'm feeling fat and should pack exercise gear, but honestly I don't know when I'll have time to work out -- unless I wake up every day when the bus parks up, hop out of my bunk, go run around the grandstand (or up and down the stairs) and then I'll have to find a shower... this could be problematic. While I hate being so unfit, I really hate being sweaty and stinky more, so I'll go for fat over smelly which means exercise will have to wait until I'm home... and then it's serious crunch time. If I only knew whether or not our bus has a shower... I still wouldn't exercise much on tour, surely. I can't stand the Wii calling me a "couch potato" or saying that I'm "unbalanced."

So that's pretty much it. I'm debating whether or not to have Vietnamese takeout tonight or tomorrow night. Maybe it'd be a good idea to go tonight... just in case it doesn't sit well with me. Hmmm. I'm going to sit here and think about this for, oh, 8 hours instead of doing chores. Sound plan, no?

Today's words: Don't let it mellow when yellow.

No comments: