Tuesday, July 15, 2008

transformation (nearly) complete

I'm turning into a pimply-faced adolescent boy. I'm obsessed with video games right now -- I never had them as a child. My parent's answer to my plea for an Atari was, "Doesn't Shelley have that? Go to her house to play." I've got years to make up for.

Today's big find was "Professor Layton and the Curious Village." Played for 3 hours straight. You have to solve problems/riddles while working your way through this village in search of really ridiculous stuff. The best part is the 'orrible British accents. Oh yes. And the hint coins. Uh-huh.

I'm also finally working on that Democratic Donkey (Cute Ass for Obama). So far, so good! My hands are a little crampy from all the gaming, but I'll forge ahead. Oh yeah, the Wii called me a "couch potato" today after a particularly poor performance on some game. I almost kicked my TV.

Words: Don't take offense at Video insults

No comments: