Sunday, August 17, 2008

lexington, ky

We had a bus day in Lexington... this means we're not really on a day off, but we're on our way to somewhere so we stop for a day for the driver to sleep and we all get hotel rooms to get away from one another. The first thing we did was walk across the street to the Waffle House for breakfast. Together. Next, we shopped. Together. Then we all met for dinner... and a trip to the Liquor Barn. So... it was another day spent with the crew. Together. Thank god I like the crew.

I did get some "me" time in my hotel room -- long enough to remove my nail polish, but not long enough to re-polish said toe nails. I'm feeling a little self-conscious about it all.

I took absolutely no photos last night because it was too moist. My camera has a thing about humidity -- not unlike me. It doesn't work when the comfort index is in the sweaty zone.

Something very funny happened but I don't remember what it was. We were all in top bunks last night at some point, laughing and laughing. Oh yes. Our replacement guitar tech is JC's brother -- they call each other "peckerhead." JC told me that the "first thing out of my mouth should be peckerhead" when I meet Carl. Think about it. It's funny.

No comments: