Wednesday, August 27, 2008

syracuse

What can I say? The New York State Fair is HUGE! They have a Tim Horton's trailer... which is probably the only thing out of Canada that I actually like. I'll have to hit that up later for some delicious donuts and coffee... as you do.

Apparently there's a new "Operation" game. I don't know how it's different, but there's a display here with a life-sized operation dude and crazy doctor. You can actually pull the guy's organs out of his body just like you do when you're playing the game. I might have to check that out again later. The games were all occupied when I stopped there earlier.

I also scored some Alpaca wool! My fellow Denver knitters/spinners will be happy to hear that a big old box of that stuff is being sent to me in a few while... I will divvy it out when it comes.

OK. So today is one of the last State Fairs we play before we move on to proper gigs. Thank god. However the maple syrup cotton candy was delish. The snake/woman was not.

Hillary really disappointed with her little "Sisterhood of the traveling pant-suit" comment last night. Barf.

No comments: