Wednesday, August 13, 2008

typical

I'm in the front lounge on my phone... talking on my phone... and the loudest, littlest guy comes in and starts talking really loudly. Now I'm off the phone and he's napping next to me. Bastard.

I live in fear of being sacked and yes, it's a little ridiculous, but I can't help myself.

Tomorrow is another day. Today is a day in Berrien Springs, MI and it's a long, rainy day but we're under cover. I've seen some weird stuff, but nothing particularly photo-worthy.

What is interesting is the league of anti-abortionists at every state fair. Why, people, why? Between the pro-lifers and the Republicans I'm working myself into an extremely worried state over the state of this country. I think it could be a Red November afterall...

On that note, I should go do something productive.

No comments: