Thursday, September 11, 2008

i have to pack

Last weekend of the Disney tour. Yay?

I'm really feeling down about leaving some of the crew behind... I was pleasantly surprised to meet some fabulous people. Really. My goal is to not slip into post-tour funk this time. I can't. I need to concentrate on getting back in shape (all those corn dogs have wrecked my body). I'm contemplating a drastic hair change -- in a bid to drop a few lbs. I know, I'm a very silly girl.

In other news I got an email from an old friend today stating that she cannot be friends with anyone who votes for "Omaha" (sic). Thank god because I don't have any intention to vote Omaha this November... my vote is going to Obama. The rest of her email was a mini-rant about socialized healthcare and how it's going to kill her, however we don't yet have socialized healthcare... she's on a private HMO. Interesting. The drama... I think it's just going to escalate as the election nears.

I really need to clear some space in my home. I've got too much of... everything. Unfortunately I've gotten rid of all my fat clothes, so my penance is going to be disciplined eating and exercise until I can fit into that which I already own. Not fun.

I also need to have a hard think and open myself up for emotional dissection this weekend... I'm really scared about this, but it has to be done. I spend so much time trying to protect myself and it's gotten me nowhere. I'm going to try something new and pray it doesn't blow up in my face.

2 comments:

HBIC said...

was her email an attempt at some kind of a lame joke?? what a wackadoo! and what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, good luck this weekend.

Angifreak said...

No, she's clearly unstable and crazy. It was weird... then the follow-up apology email came in. Sheesh.