Monday, September 8, 2008

so you say it's your birthday

It wasn't my birthday, too. It was J-Plo's 21st yesterday; we celebrated Saturday night after the show. Frank and I arranged for a cake -- which had dubious artwork (it looked an awful lot like Lila, Josh's crush on the V-crew) and generous mammaries. I thought those were the only breasts I would see that night... was I wrong. It turns out our dancers, Tia and Claude-Racine are "breast friends."

When the time came (midnight) to get the cake out, Josh was a big boy... he blew out all the candles. Tia then took a bit of frosting and suggestively put it in her mouth and gave the b-day boy a kiss... Josh is fantastic. He's one of the smartest guys I've met in a while and he has a fabulous, dark sense of humor. He smeared the frosting on Tia's top lip when he pulled away. I don't know how it deviated from that to Tia and Claude getting their tits out and having Josh lick frosting off them while the 12 or so men in the room took photos/video, but that's exactly what happened. It's a little weird when the tittie bar comes to you. I took that as my cue to leave, but as I was going, our crazy FOH guy (Crazy Kenny), who wasn't drunk, stopped me and asked why I had to be a party pooper? WHAT? Because I didn't get my tits out, too? I must have missed the memo because I didn't know that to participate in the party, I had to be part of the entertainment. I explained that my chest is like a crime scene and that there's "nothing to see here... please move along," but still felt really upset that Ken would assault me like that. Erm, that's what it felt like. He's a bit of a pit bull when he gets going -- I don't think he means anything by it, but I still don't like being on the receiving end of his rants.

I also don't like being lumped in with the girls -- their behavior is sometimes less-than-ladylike and while I have the mouth of a sailor, in most other regards, in the company of my colleagues, I keep it as professional as possible.

So, I'm home now. I'm sitting by the phone waiting for phone calls which aren't going to come. I think I'm going to do some "normal" things this week -- top of the list is seeing my mom.

2 comments:

Polly said...

That would freak me out too. I'm not averse to breasts being displayed (or at least, in my younger days) but all the guys creeps me out. Yuck. When you have a gut feeling, you know it's right. You do what you like. P x x x

Angifreak said...

Yeah, I'm all for boobies, but it was a bit much... it was disappointing. Two more pony shows and I'm home for a good month and a half!!!