Monday, October 27, 2008

málaga a go-go

Ah, it's so gorgeous here... I don't know if I could ever get used to the pace of life. We all arrived yesterday afternoon, our TM, Jo got here without luggage, unfortunately. I was certain that my bag wouldn't arrive so I feel a little guilty for putting that energy out into the universe. The hotel is lovely but why aren't there any English channels on the TV? I don't think I've ever stayed in a hotel in Spain which has any English channels... oh well, maybe I shouldn't be watching TV?

I had a very late start today and just wandered aimlessly around the neighborhood. The beach is spitting distance from here yet I don't think I'll be going down there. I'll probably regret not putting my toes in the sea, but there you go. I'm too tired. I did go to the Museo Picasso Malaga -- it was a free day (woohoo!). The building was amazing and I hate myself for not speaking Spanish right now. I couldn't get anyone to explain in English what the history of the site was (there's an archaeological dig in the basement). They also had a Max Ernst exhibit on, so I wasted a good two hours at the museum before I ventured out for a bite (I missed breakfast... this is the last time that happens, surely?)

So the meeting with the band went well... I'm really freaked out about meeting the Principal, but I'm sure it'll go fine, right? If not I'll just cry.

I can't believe I found a snowglobe here! I bought it and then no less than 10 minutes later, I broke it. Damnitall.

1 comment:

Polly said...

Hi A - who are you touring with? Paula x x x