Saturday, November 29, 2008

brixton

Another one of those days.

Our guitar tech quit -- for strictly personal reasons -- and we were all scrambling to find a replacement. As I made my 5th call, I thought, "Do I really want to subject a friend to this madness?" Eh, no. In the end, someone else was found, so I haven't burned any friends...

Four more shows counting tonight. Four more. When this night is over, I'm headed straight to a hotel, a hot shower and bed... for like, what, 6 hours sleep? Um, better than nothing I suppose.

That's it, really. Hopefully I'll be online for a bit and can upload some photos. Today is the 29th and I'll be home, sleeping in my own bed in 6 days!!!

2 comments:

Polly said...

Hi A, sorry your tour has been so bad! Are you going back to the US for good in a few days' time? I thought you were in the UK over Christmas and New Year? x x x

Angifreak said...

Hey Polly... yeah, I'm headed home on Friday -- I changed my plans at the beginning of the tour -- just need to be home and warm for a while.

Hopefully I'll be back next year working with someone else. I'll have to meet up with you (and H) for Wagamama!