Tuesday, November 25, 2008

how wonderful is wifi?

I'm at the Apple Store on Regent Street using the wifi so I can check email... I feel like an asshole, but whatever. I've given Steve Jobs enough of my money, right?

I have hours to blow before I meet the bus at King's Cross... a movie might be in order. I'm going to make my way to Leicester Square now to see what's on... what might fit my schedule. I have to collect dry cleaning at Euston by 6pm so that puts a bit of a wrench in my loaf. I don't have anywhere to hang out otherwise... maybe I'll just go to the British Museum. I should go see the Greek Antiquities before it's decided that they have to give them back.

7 more shows to go!!!

I'll be home the first week of December and I can't wait. I've been craving Mexican food for weeks now... soon enough. Strangely I haven't yet had a curry. I don't think it's going to happen on this trip. Oh well... all the better for my bowels.

Right. The security guard is circling me like a shark... I feel I should make myself scarce now.

No comments: