Thursday, December 18, 2008

in a bid to make me very fat for christmas...

Look at what Tracy sent me:Do you know who these people are? They're the bastards who bake the brownie and cookie bits that go into Ben&Jerry's ice cream. I'm seriously going to have to invest in some elastic for '09.

And Lindsey gave me some Lo-Han beverage:
This is what it says on the back of the little box:
Dosage: To be taken after having dissolved one piece of the cube with 100 cc. of boiling water. One piece for each time and 2-3 times for each day.

Hello! Lindsey Lo-Han tea? OK, bye-bye.

2 comments:

Lindsey Lo-Han said...

brownies trump lo-han tea any day!I bet it works better too.

Angifreak said...

You will have to have one of these... so far I've managed to only eat one Blondie. I'm about to tear open another packet though. I am weak.