Monday, February 23, 2009

reasons not to date frank

I wrote a long list over the weekend because I got myself all worked-up (i.e. upset... weepy) and I needed to put things in perspective. Susanna suggested a reason a day would help me move on, and she's right... here's today's reason:

Frank is immature (e.g. he broke up with me via email).

OK, sure, you could argue that I'm "immature" by posting this publicly, and I own it, but he's 42 and would never admit, himself, that he's a big man-baby so I'm doing it for him.

p.s. Susanna didn't tell me I should WRITE a reason a day here, but I'm going to until I can wake up and either not have any more reasons or not think about him anymore.

1 comment:

Susanna a.k.a. Cheap Like Me said...

You go! Just be sure to put your reason-a-day in one list somewhere (over the toilet?) so when you need them, you don't only see ONE, you see a whole passel of reasons.