Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the zit that ate miami

Oh, this bulging, throbbing thing on my nose! Grrrrr. I wish I had a magic wand and a shot of cortisone.

So this morning I got a weird job proposition and I'm almost entertaining the thought of it, but it would entail moving to LA. It's being the personal assistant for a high-profile pop star and while this type of job has appeal to me, I don't know about moving to LA... would the money be good enough compensation to deal with a diva? Would it? Is she maybe not as bad as I've read about in the gossip rags? Doubtful -- she's probably much worse. Apparently the person who needs replacing was overheard chiding the nanny over something ridiculous and that's why she was let go. Hmmm. I don't know if it's worth investigating... probably not. I really enjoy working on the road and while I'd be on the road with this person when she tours, it still might not be enough money.

I'll ask my girls tonight. I mean, I could apply and maybe not even get the gig, so what's the harm, right?

In other news I cried like a baby at last night's Biggest Loser elimination. It was pretty high drama (one sister sacrificed her position in the house for the other and then in a plot twist worthy of a big Hollywood summer hit, the sister who was to stay gave herself up for elimination). I have no life, see, so this is big stuff for me!

2 comments:

Susanna a.k.a. Cheap Like Me said...

It must have been dark Wednesday - I did not notice the zit.

Any word on the job yet? Nail biting ...

Angifreak said...

No... I think they've "filled the position." Bummer.