Tuesday, April 14, 2009

feeling gloomy

Maybe it's the weather... maybe it's other stuff. I found a blog that was both upsetting and gave me some hope. I spent this morning being obsessive, not productive, and now I'm going to turn off the computer and DO something.

I also need to take The Dude back to the DDFL for, if nothing else, a follow-up visit with a vet. I really, really want to adopt this guy and I'm putting off taking him back for fear that that they won't let me bring him home with me again.

It's all contributing to this gloomy feeling... but it'll pass. In good news, Anne and I are going to do a 30-day challenge. Maybe we can drag Lindsey into these shenanigans...

4 comments:

moxieknits said...

oh, there will be shenanigans...

aemcdraw said...

Recruit!

Ginger said...

I recommend doing nothing and just veg out. We are really good at that and it's very 'productive' too.

Angifreak said...

Ha! I've got the vegging thing down... and sometimes there are cute guys at yoga... more often they're not very cute, but you don't know unless you go, right?

If the challenge doesn't work, I'll definitely revert to my couch potato ways.