Monday, June 29, 2009

my cat is plotting to kill me

It's true. Don't be fooled by the sweet look on his face... he's evil. EVIL. The sweet face is just a ruse; it's to drag you in so he can kill. Seriously. The poor guy has been suffering through the heat of summer (I'm too cheap to turn on the A/C just yet... once we have 90+ days for an entire week, THEN I can justify turning on the A/C; until then we just suffer). He's been waking me every morning by "massaging" my jugular. Apparently the kneading is a kitten reflex -- you know, from nursing and they do it when they're content, but the fact that my cat always goes for my neck is troubling. When he's not trying to strangle me, he's trying to rupture my spleen by jumping on me as hard as he can. I swear I'm not lying. He wants me dead.

One of my irrational fears is dying alone at home and having my body eaten by house pets. I bet this is on the top of Ernie's wish list.

OK. Maybe I'm just being a goof, but have a look at this website and then tell me if I'm being crazy.

2 comments:

Polly said...

I'm taken in by the sweet face. He's too cute to kill. P x x x

Angifreak said...

It's the cute ones who always get away with it! ;-)