Monday, August 10, 2009

losers

I had a good time last night volunteering at the Kings of Leon show. I was worried when I pulled up -- there were quite a few people parked up tailgating in the parking lots already (a good 3 hours before the show). Eh, the crowd was really mixed; I didn't expect there to be so many people. Mostly I expected to run into a girl I worked with on a tour -- we didn't like each other at all. She's been working for the KoL for a few years now which just about kills me, but I'll get over it. I didn't see her, either -- that'll help me get past my jealousy.

I think last night was my last show up at the Rocks for the year. When I get around to it, I'll post some photos. We had insane storms all night -- none actually over Red Rocks, but you could see lightning on the horizon all night -- it was beautiful. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the lightning strikes; they're all in my head... with all the voices (just kidding).

No comments: