Thursday, October 1, 2009

wow

OK, so I was going through the metrics again and I noticed that "Laura Shen" or whoever this person is has left a few comments... here's a couple more:

"Laura Shen said...

You are pathetic. As an intelligent, more so than you, Oriental female I can see you are desperate for attention.

September 29, 2009 9:24 AM"

and then...

"Laura Shen said...

No need to block out your address bitch. You're ugly and no one gives a shit about you anyway.

September 29, 2009 9:27 AM"

and then...

"Laura Shen said...

I uploaded your picture oh hot or not and on fugly. I'll let you know your scores, bitch.

September 29, 2009 9:32 AM"

I deleted most of the comments because this probably isn't "Laura Shen" but someone who has a beef with her. I have an image in my head of an unattractive teenaged boy who maybe had a crush on Laura, maybe asked her out and was shot down. Now this kid trolls the internet for blogs of girls who remind him of Laura and he has to put up snarky comments in her name as a silly prank. Whoever this is, I feel sorry for them.

I don't promote my blog, it's just a dumping ground for some of the stuff in my head... I'm not here to impress, or get a book deal or anything. It's simply a place for me to show my friends what's up in my life when I'm working. I'm not working this year, so it's mostly a repository for photos of my cat and the knitting projects I'm working on and/or little observations and gripes I have in my daily life. I really don't understand the need for some people to come and shit on my lawn; if you disagree, fine. Leave an intelligent comment and supporting argument. Leave me some weblinks so I can learn something. Please don't leave pissy little comments to try and rile me up -- I'm reposting these here because they were buried deep in my blog and I've deleted all but one of them. I've never had to put controls on my comments before because so few people read this, but OK, "Laura Shen" you've accomplished one little thing. I hope you feel a sense of satisfaction.

No comments: