Monday, November 2, 2009

bumper sticker wisdom

OK, so today I was driving and got behind an older, baby-blue Ford pickup -- with a bed-topper thing -- like a camper box thing? You know, the kind serial killers have?

Anyhow, this guy (if you go by his bumper sticker choices) was pro-Gun, but also pro-Choice. Weird. He had a sticker that said, "Criminals like victims without weapons" and then a bunch of other political ones like, "Keep your theology out of my biology" and "I was born OK the first time," and another one about the last time religion and politics mixed you didn't get a Reece's peanut butter cup or something to that effect. After last week's visual assault by the pro-Life Subaru, the following stickers made my drive:
"If you can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em"
"6 billion "miracles" is enough"
"Condoms are easier and cheaper to change than diapers"

As I passed this older gentleman, I gave him a big thumb's up -- not that he saw... or if he saw, he might've thought I was flipping him off, but still. His bumper sticker collection made me smile.

No comments: