Monday, December 28, 2009

another sweet pic of the dudes

I have this picture up in my Flickr, but I love it -- it's so rare that these guys will lay down on the couch together; one is typically up on the bench and another on the floor, but this particular morning, they were together getting their Vitamin Doggie.

I know I haven't been doing much on this trip -- it's been a lot like just living here (or what I typically do at my own house), but that's OK. This is my favorite time of the day. There's an hour or two every morning when the sun shines directly into the apartment; the dogs crawl out of bed and find their favorite sunny spots and just plonk down and soak it up. It's after their little lay-in that we start our day with a walk, and these guys are really great dogs, but it's right here when they're quiet and content that I think I love most about my visit.

No comments: