Friday, April 16, 2010

besotted

Oh Costco... how I love you! Seriously. First there's this:and then there's this:
Let's get a little closer-in shall we?$19 for the books? I probably shouldn't be posting Costco's prices on the internet, but I'm so excited to have bought these books (they retail for $35 each). I've never hidden my weird love for Martha Stewart -- it's a kind of a "love to hate you" relationship -- and true, most of these ideas have been previously published in her magazine, but it's great to have a compilation. The photos are so beautiful; these might just end up on the coffee table. Actually, they'll definitely end up there because I'm too lazy to take them up to the loft.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my. Big time jealous here. I have the same love hate relationship with Martha. Coming from a Polish family, I've always felt a weird kinship to her. My uncle once described a great aunt as an "uppity polack" and that term always comes to mind when I watch Martha. Awesome books for sure, I've checked them out at the library. Too bad my club membership is at Sam's.

Angifreak said...

Mary, check at Sam's -- I'm sure they have them there, too. If not, let me know and I can pick up copies for you here and mail them media rate -- which is cheap, no?

If I were working, I'd totally just send you copies, but I'm brizzoke lately. I'm broke and just found a new store that has the entire Amy Butler line of fabrics. Eff my life!